A 12-pg zine (3 letter-sized double-sided pages, folded into a booklet) to help improve your meeting facilitation skills and approach.
The content is mainly excerpted from the Anti-Oppression Resource and Training Alliance (AORTA)‘s new Spring 2014 Resource Zine, plus one article from Greg Macdougall of EquitableEducation.ca.
- Download the zine pdf file here
print double-sided ‘flip-on-short-edge’
- Download the non-zine pdf file here
print single- or double-sided (your choice); this version is not formatted for folding into a booklet
Creative Commons: Please feel free to download and share, but not sell.
Table of Contents (sections):
- Anti-Oppressive Meeting Facilitation
- What is Facilitation, Anyways?
- Containers for your Meetings
- The Magic of an Agenda
- Tips, Tools, Techniques
- and the article,
Overview of a Facilitation Training Session
- Anti-Oppression Resource and Training Alliance (AORTA) website: www.aortacollective.org