Sacred Site in the city, paved for profit? guided walking tour
Starts: May 4 Saturday 12:00 noon, or May 5 Sunday 1:00pm
South end of Portage Bridge, at Wellington St.
(nearest address = 395 Wellington, Library & Archives Canada)
- The walk details on the Jane’s Walk Ottawa site:
- The Facebook event for both days:
- Poster (half-page size, prints 2 per page):
Community event listings:
- The Punch Up Collective has the Radical Events Ottawa weekly newsletter and online listings.
- OPIRG-GRIPO-Ottawa has postings of news and events on their website, and sends out a monthly newsletter, with archives online
- OPIRG-Carleton sends out their ‘Wednesday Weekly’ list of upcoming events
Sign up and see archives here!
- The Bulletin of the Community Information Centre of Ottawa has a variety of events as well as other useful notices
- Organizing For Justice sends out periodic updates on upcoming events and initiatives through their announcement email list
If you would like to add notices for upcoming events, or links to event listing services, please do so as a comment below.